30 December 2010

colorful corner

house of turquoise 
......
what a cheery site!
I like to think that I'm pretty bold in the colors that I would choose to put together, but never has this combination come up. 

Eva Colored Glass Lamp $99
Pottery Barn

Loire Plate $4.95
Crate and Barrel

Tivola Model Radio $179.99
Room & Board


Grayson Leather Chair $299
Pottery Barn 

Stillness 8X10  $18
maechevrette

Cupcake Dessert Plates s/6 $80
atelierBB
**one of my favorite shops!!**

Lasso Orange Lamp $29.95
Crate and Barrel

Rainforest Leaf Dish  $34
PrinceDesignUK

2 comments:

  1. Loving all of these bright colors, too. Nice line up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours!
    Thank you so much for including my rainforest dish!
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...