10 January 2011

Sunday Loafing....on Monday

Normally I have this ready to be posted on Sunday, but I was out of town yesterday morning and we the boys we're having a Giant Risk tournament at a friends house last night. 
A day late...but its okay. Here's a few things I found while loafing online :)



 
This adorable wood tape dispenser with Japanese masking tape in fun colors. 
so sweet, from www.dwr.com 

ManiMina2
Here is a cute PDF pattern/tutorial for these little owls. 

yaelfran
This shop has soo many adorable items, I had a hard time choosing just one to show you!

extraseed
I'm a flat lover...these yellow, eco-friendly ones are a must!!

I'm loving all satchels right now. This deep purple color is a double win!
Proenza Schouler @ net-a-porter.com



oh and btw:
This weekend I was able to cross off one of my new year's resolutions! I'll be updating you soon with lots of pictures!! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...