16 February 2011

turn this look into a room

plaid weekend

Man, its been a while since I've made one of these
posts, I'm so excited to be back at it!
I took most all of these items from Madewell.
Yes, you've heard of this magical little store....and I love it!
I wanted to do a weekend theme (maybe because im sooo wishing it was the weekend already!!) and I would totally die for this outfit! Lets see how we can translate this to a room...


Arlington Sofa
Pottery Barn


Biscayne Rug
Crate and Barrel 


 Cutler Vase & Timber Candles
ZGallerie


Jacks Tray Side Table
West Elm


Vintage Pillow Covers

Grid Print Pillow


Vintage Milk Glass & Brass Owls


Swaying Stalks Lamp
Anthropologie




1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I used to loooove this feature in Domino. So glad to see you reviving it...and with some of my items no less! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...