16 April 2011

day 16


top: H&M
cardi: Old Navy
jeans: F21
shoes: Target
bracelet: Aerie

Happy Saturday!! What a great day it has been! I was able to sleep in this morning, which I havent had a single day to do that in over 3 weeks! A girl needs her beauty sleep! Then I got up and decided to work on my very first article for G MAN Magazine, and finished it (woo!!) and finally ordered all of my supplies for the new product that I'm working on for the ICE show in June!
Holly and Barn came over and we all went to the Dogwood Festival in Atlanta (it was b-e-a-utiful outside today) and enjoyed some Thai afterwards. 

All of the basic components for the perfect day. 

I swear...isn't my husband pretty darn gorgeous?!!? I mean seriously. 
Yummy.


We had a fun little photo shoot before we left...check out how adorable Holly was today! I'm so lucky to be doing life with such great people around me!

Did you guys do anything fun today??
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...