26 May 2011

5 things i totally love right now...

1 Going on fun adventures with this lovely!
Holly and I went to the Wedding Day Hooray at the same venue the ICE show is going to be at...it was so much fun! aaaand totally made us extra excited about our upcoming event! 
Speaking of which, are you all coming to see us there?! I hope so :)

2 Finding fun items for the wedding!
Remember this...?? Well I started doing some shopping a few weeks ago and found some great vintage canisters for some wedding displays...epp! Actually I found lots of really great things that day that I've been meaning to show you. Hopefully soon!


3 Tutorials like this
I am most definitely making these!

4 This!
I'm not sure if its the picture or the tutorial....but I adooooore it!

5 please!!!!!
I want a pair sooo bad!! Just any ol' oxford heel will do! These are from JCrew, but I just cant spend 200 buck-a-roos right now (okay...ever!) on shoes...
Have you seen a good deal on any lately?? 
Keep your eye out for me, yeah? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...