04 May 2011

bloopers!!

Okay guys...here it is!
The best part of how awesome this challenge was is how awful some of the photos were...I feel like its only right to share with you...

*note: none of these pics are edited and are all completely awful. please enjoy!


I know you cant tell....but I'm quickly running from a bumble bee...you can tell that my right foot is heading straight for the door...




fixing my tank under my dress...
completely inappropriate




i cant see you!




what is that face??!



this one is hilarious to me because the book beside me says
'nasty girls'

even craigy gets an out take....
i laughed for about an hour about this picture. 



I hope you enjoyed all the horrible moments of the past 30 days...

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...