01 July 2011

Day 1



I feel like I've already told you a lot about me lately...so I'll have to dig deep for some random facts!

1 I use exclamation points when I type wayyy too much!!!
2 I have a serious infatuation with Zooey Deschanel
3 I can say the alphabet backwards really fast
4 I love listening to big band and jazz music
5 I walk and talk argue in my sleep
6 My idea of dieting is eating cereal for dinner
7 I would love to write a children's book one day
8 I like the toilet paper to roll from the top, please!
9 I loooove sorbet 
10 I have plans to open my own shop 
11 I get extremely nervous around new people
12 I dont watch scary movies
13 I have never had a cup of coffee in my life
14 Craig and I are planning to adopt a little boy and girl
15 Sometimes (too often) I'll start a sentence and I wont finish it

xox

1 comment:

  1. i use ~ way too much
    i also listen to big band and jazz, i've been getting more into ambient music lately (i miss spas)
    same on toilet paper
    and good on ya about adopting, we're doing the same

    and yes 'good on ya' australian, just came out and wasn't planned

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...