03 January 2012

My Holga

Here's my first roll of film - I accidentally exposed the film while trying to wind it back up into the barrel - oopsy! There goes a whole day of shooting....but I guess thats really half the charm of Holga. You never really know what you're going to get. 


I'm looking forward to shooting more with my little camera. I really had no idea what I was doing or how any of the pictures would turn out, but I was plesantly surprised.
I just loaded up the Holga with some black and white film - I'm so excited! I promise this time I'll take it out properly and will have more to show you!

What do you guys think? Have you ever used a toy camera?
xox

8 comments:

  1. I think the photos turned out beautifully- no "oopsy" at all :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love!! These were the only ones out of the roll that weren't ruined!! lol, you live and you learn :)

    xx Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your snaps - beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the surprise of a roll of film:-) We live in such a digital-instant world these days, it's nice to get a tad retro! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shots! i have different disderi toycameras, an instax, a Golden Half, Zenith, LomoKino.. can't make a choice between Holga and Diana though.. hmm.. what to try?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, i was trying to decide between the two as well...i went with the holga because the film is easier to find! haha! I want the instax sooo bad!

    xx Ash

    ReplyDelete
  7. i kind of like it when you accidentally expose the roll and get weird light leaks on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came across your blog and I really want to get Holga to try out. Consider me a new follower. I'd love if you'd come check out mine, maybe follow back?
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...