05 January 2012

ouch!

link
So let me start my story by saying: I'm extremely stubborn.
also: I'm terrified of going to the doctor/being around needles..etc.

Naturally when my dentist told me a few years ago that I could probably wait to have my wisdom teeth taken out, I did just that. waited. In hopes that I would never ever ever have to have them removed.

I think the day has come, my friends.
Sadly my first wisdom tooth started growing in a few months ago and yesterday became increasingly painful. When I woke up this morning I could barely open my mouth enough to brush my teeth. (but don't worry...I powered through it!)

I have a really bad sore where the tooth is rubbing against my jaw bone...that can't be good, right?
Anyways, through all the tears this morning I told Craig that he could finally make a dentist appointment for me. I can only imagine how much worse this is going to be for Craig to get me to stay calm enough for the dentist to even look at my teeth.

Wish me luck! You may not hear from me for a few days until I get this worked out.

Sad day!


4 comments:

  1. I had the same experience with my wisdom teeth. I totally feel your pain! :(

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely experienced this! Get it pulled ASAP! :) Hope you feel better!

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'm dreading the day that I have to get my wisdom teeth out. I know it's coming sometimes soon. Yikes. Hope you feel better!!

    Courtney Lane
    courtneylanemichaels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! I'm sorry about your teeth!

    I also waited... too long. I lost my insurance before I could have them removed and now they're growing in spurts and pushing around my other teeth. :[

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...