26 November 2012

Music Monday: Jack Penate

Oh, four day weekend. How I loved you. 

Is it just me or did Thanksgiving go by super fast?? And now we're in full-on Christmas mode! I've been seeing all of the instagrams of people going to pick out a Christmas tree. Well not at our house...I have a mister with the flu so it will just have to wait. Honestly I haven't even really started listening to Christmas music yet. lame. 

So now its back to work, upholstery projects, blogging, and not eating 10,817 calories a day. also lame. Mostly just the not eating all day long part, and the working part. Can't I just stay home and work on fun projects all day? Husband says no. 


So now I leave you with a song. I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday as much as I did. Fingers crossed that we can all get into the swing of things quickly! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great thanksgiving, I'm always so jealous of Americans, I feel like I'm missing out! I haven't listened to Jack Penate in years! This is why I love music Mondays, there is always hidden treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love getting new music. (:
    thanks.

    glad you had an awesome thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...