18 December 2012

Last Minute DIY Gifts

Is it really only ONE week until Christmas?! I don't know about you, but it has totally snuck up on me this year! There are still a few gifts that I need to put together for some friends and co-workers, and I always love making these myself. There's just some sort of satisfaction that comes from handmade gifts, no? 

Just like every year Craig and I give each other 3 store bought gifts and 1 hand made gift. It is such a treat to see what he came up with for me....and thinking of something for him (which can be hard!!) As I type this I can literally hear him sanding and hammering in the garage while he's working on my gift. The anticipation is killing me! :) 

Here are a few of my favorite gifts that I came across online, just in case you're in need of a quick gift....or if your Christmas budget ran out a few gifts ago - like mine ;)

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

7 comments:

  1. I love the chalk mug. I think it is so sweet that you guys are making each other gifts. They are so personal and always special. I cant wait to see what he has made you! A future post on Christmas updates perhaps? xx. McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I'll definitely be posting pics. I might have to do a few from the past couple of years too ;) Its my favorite part of Christmas! xx

      Delete
  2. You seem so on top of your christmas shopping! I love the chalkboard mug idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the mug DIY! So simple, so useful! And not to mention super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2, 3, and 5 look super cute. i need something guy specific, though... perhaps 3 could do the trick??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah love this list! Especially number one and three. Ha maybe because they are the coziest images and im still laying in bed. Either way thank you for sharing!

    Melissa
    http://shakeshakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore the chalk mug. I've actually been looking for last minute gift ideas, so this is great.

    Thanks a ton! (:
    I hope you're having a lovely week.


    allisonleighann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...